QSC KS212C 3600W Active Cardioid Subwoofer (Factory Re-Certified)
This item is previously USED and has been re-certified by our in-house technicians. It carries a 30 day non-DOA guarantee from the date of purchase.
The KS212C subwoofer represents the world’s first-in-class single-box powered cardioid subwoofer solution for highly portable entertainment and installation applications.
A breakthrough in innovation and design, the 3,600 Watt KS212C subwoofer uniquely provides all the benefits of cardioid deployment in a single, compact enclosure. “Keeping bass in its place” for mobile entertainers, AV production and rental professionals, as well as modestly-sized performance venues, the KS212C subwoofer is unparalleled in its ability to manage low frequencies on the stage, or any application where undesirable low frequency energy needs to be minimized.
- 3600 Watt Class D power module
- Dual 12-inch long excursion drivers; Dual 6th order band-pass design
- 15 dB SPL attenuation front-to-rear
- Two M20 threaded sockets (one on top, one on side) accept 35 mm speaker pole
- Four low-noise, heavy-duty casters
- Configuration : Dual 6th-order bandpass cardioid subwoofer
- LF Transducer : 2 x 12” (305 mm), cone
- Frequency Response (-6 dB) : 44 Hz - 104 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 39 Hz - 118 Hz
- Maximum Rated SPL1: 132dB @1m, peak
- Amplifier: Class D 2 x 1800W (peak)
- Cooling: Low-noise, variable speed fan
- Controls : Power, Gain, Rotary Encoder, 2x Selection Buttons
- Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Input Signal LED, Limiter active LED
- Connectors: 2 x locking XLR/F ¼” combo, 2 x XLR/M (Loop-thru Output), 1 x locking IEC power connector.
- AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption: 1/8th power
(1) QSC KS212C K Cardiod Subwoofer
(1) Speaker Pole for attaching mid/hi speaker above subwoofer
(1) Power Cable
(1) User's Manual