QSC CP12 (Factory Re-Certified)
High performance, superior quality and lasting reliability.The CP Series offers an ultra-compact form factor and class-leading value.
The first thing you will notice about the CP Series is its compact design - every line, angle and curve working harmoniously to present a stylish, yet rugged, appearance. Inside, CP is equipped with a highly-efficient, 1000-watt power amplifier, matching transducers and advanced DSP, delivering performance beyond expectations for a loudspeaker of this size.
Because of its compact size, CP is remarkably lightweight, making it easy to load, carry, lift and deploy in a wide range of portable and installed applications. Entertainers of all kinds, as well as educators, institutions and houses of worship will appreciate the ability to mix up to three input sources (mic/line, line and music playback device) at once, making CP a great single-box PA system that sets up in seconds. As part of a larger system, CP can be deployed on a speaker pole, used as a floor monitor or as a musical instrument amplifier. System integrators will especially appreciate CP’s lightweight and compact form factor when attaching it to a wall or truss (via optional yoke mount). And all users will enjoy one-touch DSP control with preset contours for the most common audio applications.
The CP Series compact, powered loudspeaker is protected by a global 3-year warranty.*
- Compact and powerful performance
- 1000 Watt peak power Class-D amplifier module
- Easily selected contours for commonly-used applications
- Advanced DSP with Intrinsic Correction™ for superior sound quality and speaker protection
- Directivity Matched Transition™ (DMT) for consistent frequency response across entire coverage area.
- Light weight and highly portable
- Professional appearance looks great in any application
- Use for main PA, stage monitor or instrument amplifier
- 35 mm pole socket
- Amplifier: Class D - Peak 800W (LF), 200W (HF)
- Configuration: Two-way active loudspeaker
- LF Transducer: 12" (305mm) cone
- HF: 1.4" (35.6 mm) compression driver
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 49 - 20 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 47 - 20 kHz
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 75 degree Axisymetric
- Maximum Rated SPL: 126 dB
- Connectors: 2 x locking XLR/F ¼” combo (Line Input and Mic/Line input). 1 x 3.5 mm TRS (Stereo Input). 1 x XLR/M (Mix Output). 1 x IEC power connector
(1) QSC CP12 (Factory Re-Certified)
(1) Power Cable
(1) User's Manual