The QSC AcousticPerformance™ AP-4122m is a professional, two-way, fullrange loudspeaker ideal for a variety of portable and installed sound reinforcement applications requiring high power, wide coverage and compact size. The AP-4122m uses a 305mm (12-inch) woofer with 64mm (2.5-inch) voice-coil and a coaxially mounted high power-capacity, 44mm (1.75-inch) voice coil compression driver to deliver exceptional full bandwidth reproduction.
The uniform power-response of the AP-4122m is a result of DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition), a design philosophy which matches the HF waveguide to the natural conical coverage of the woofer at the cross-over point. The result is a remarkably consistent coverage with smooth, accurate reproduction both on and off-axis.
To further enhance system performance and speed of install with optimum result, proprietary Intrinsic Correction™ tunings are obtainable via Q-SYS networked audio processing platforms, including CXD and PLD amplifiers for a complete QSC systems solution.
The AP-4122m enclosure is of 15mm Baltic Birch plywood construction, designed for versatile deployments. The multipurpose enclosure features both 60° and 40° angles for use as floor monitors, M10 mounting points for suspension via eye-bolts or optional yoke bracket, top handle, and a tilt direct pole cup.
Presenting a clean, unobtrusive look, AcousticPerformance grilles are unadorned eliminating the need to cover-up logo treatments which can be difficult to hide or remove. The grille is lined with acoustically transparent backing to maintain the enclosure’s professional appearance. The AP-4122m is available in black (RAL 9011) finish.
The recessed input cup features two NL4 connectors for convenient input and pass through.
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) in 2-way models ensures smooth, coherent power response across the listening plane
- 3” diaphragm compression driver (1.75" on AP-4122m) delivers a clean and powerful high frequency response
- M10 fittings and yoke mount fittings offer flexible deployment options for a variety of applications
- Pole cup (AP-5122m and AP-4122m)
- Two M20 pole attachment points on AP-212sw
- Clean industrial design with unadorned grilles complement most decors and settings
- NL4 Speakon connector (two on AP-4122m and AP-212sw) and covered barrier strip terminals (except AP-4122m and AP-212sw)
- Bi-amp / passive switchable (passive only on AP-4122m), except AP-212sw subwoofer
- Constructed from 15-ply Baltic birch plywood (15 mm Baltic birch plywood on AP-4122m and AP-212sw)
- 16-gauge powder coated steel grilles
|Frequency response (-10 dB)||55 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Rated noise power / voltage1||325 watts / 36 volts rms|
|Broadband sensitivity2||96 dB SPL|
|Coverage angle||90˚ conical DMT|
|Directivity factor (Q)||6.3|
|Directivity index (DI)||8.0|
|Maximum SPL at 1 m (passive)||121 dB continuous3
127 dB peak4
|HF transducer||45 mm (1.75-inch) voice coil, compression driver|
|LF transducer||305 mm (12-inch) driver with 64 mm (2.5-inch) voice coil|
|Optional accessories||AP-YM12M Yoke mount
M10 Kit-W eye bolt
|Input connector||Two NL4 connectors|
|Enclosure material||15 mm Baltic birch plywood|
|Attachment points||Eleven M10 threaded inserts|
|Color||Black (RAL 9011)|
|Grille||16-gauge powder coated steel|
|Dimensions (H×W×D)||22.5-inch × 15.1-inch × 14.5-inch / 510 × 385 × 370 mm|
|Net weight||18.1 kg (39.7 lb)|
1 2 hour rating using IEC60268 noise based on minimum impedance
2 Mid-band based on nominal impedance; 2.83 V at 1 m for 8Ω loudspeakers or 2 V at 1 m for 4Ω
3 Calculated as the nominal sensitivity plus 10× the log of continuous rated power in volts squared divided by nominal impedance
4 Calculated as the continuous calculated max output plus 6 dB
|As part of QSC’s ongoing commitment to product development, specifications are subject to change without notice.|
- 1x AP-4122m 12-inch coaxial 2-way, 90° conical DMT Loudspeaker