QSC AD-S12 12" Two-Way Surface Mount Loudspeaker
The QSC AcousticDesign™ AD-S12 is a surface mounted low impedance, 12” twoway loudspeaker system, ideally suited for a wide variety of foreground and background sound reinforcement applications.
AcousticDesign™ series offers integrators a premium quality installed sound solution where performance, coverage, and aesthetics are paramount. Combined with unprecedented ease-of-installation and high weather resistance, the AcousticDesign™ series provides integrators a versatile and confident install solution.
The AD-S12 features a high quality 12" weather treated paper cone woofer on a 2.5" voice coil. A carefully selected 1” exit, 1.4" compression driver perfectly matches the sensitivity and performance of the woofer for outstanding full-range reproduction.
Consistent and even 75° axisymmetric (conical) coverage is achieved through DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition), a QSC innovation which matches the directivity patterns of the woofer and the high-frequency waveguide at the crossover point. The result is a coherent transition between transducers and improved off-axis response.
With rugged ABS enclosures, sealed input panel covers, and powder-coated aluminum grilles for weather resistance, the AcousticDesign™ surface mounted series exceed IEC60529 IP-54 ratings for dust and splash resistance.
Installers will appreciate the award-winning X-Mount™ system included with each fullrange AcousticDesign™ model. This ingenious mounting solution achieves unprecedented ease-of-installation in horizontal, vertical, wall, or ceiling deployments. Knurled surfaces at the pivot planes ensure the load will not drift or sag over time. Articulation marks allow preconfiguration of the X-Mount™ while on the ground with no special tools required. Once secure, the loudspeaker installs in seconds, allowing the installer to work safer, smarter, and faster with repeatable results.
The AD-S12 also includes M10 fittings for optional yoke mount (YMS12) or shoulder eybolt (M10 Kit-C) accessories for installation versatility.
To further enhance performance and speed of install with optimum result, advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction™ techniques are obtainable using Q-Sys networked audio processing platforms, including CXD amplifiers for a complete QSC systems solution.
The AcousticDesign™ series feature a stylish appearance free of obtrusive logo adornments for aesthetically sensitive installations. AcousticDesign™ surface loudspeakers are available in QSC standard black (RAL 9011) or white (RAL 9010) and may be painted to match any decor.
- 12-inch weather treated woofer; 1.4-inch compression driver
- 75° conical DMT coverage
- Maximum peak SPL 126 dB
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures smooth, uniform frequency response over the coverage area
- X-Mount™ system enables the loudspeaker to be easily installed and deployed at a variety of angles with no slippage over time
- Effective frequency range1: 52 Hz - 20 kHz
- Rated noise power / voltage: 300 watts / 50 volts (rms)
- Broadband Sensitivity3: 95 dB SPL
- Coverage angle (-6 dB) : 75° conical DMT
- Directivity factor (Q) : 12
- Directivity Index : 11 dB
- Maximum continuous SPL4 : 120 dB
- Maximum peak SPL4 : 126 dB
- Rated impedance : 8 ohms
- Recommended amplifier power (loudspeaker "program: 600 watts
- Transformer taps : n/a
- HF transducer : 1-inch exit / 1.4-inch voice coil compression driver
- LF transducer : 12-inch weather resistant paper cone woofer, 2.5-inch / 64 mm voice coil
- Input connector type : Euroblock connector with parallel output terminals
- Enclosure material : Painted ABS polymer
- Grille material : Powder coated aluminum
(1) QSC AD-S12
(1) X-Mount mounting system
(1) Euroblock Connector
(1) Input Panel Cover
We Also Recommend
2x QSC AD-S.SAT-BK 2.75" Satellite 16 Ohm, 150° Conical Coverage Surface Speaker