QSC AD-S112-sw 12" Small Format Surface Mounth Subwoofer
The QSC AcousticDesign™ AD-S112sw is a low impedance, surface mounted, 12” direct radiating subwoofer. An ideal companion to AcousticDesign™ full range models, the AD-S112sw allows impressive low frequency expression within a complimenting form factor, suitable of demanding foreground and background sound reinforcement applications.
AcousticDesign™ series offers integrators a premium quality installed sound solution where performance, coverage, and aesthetics are paramount. Combined with unprecedented ease-of-installation and high weather resistance, the AcousticDesign™ series provides integrators a versatile and confident install solution.
The AD-S112sw features a high power 12” weather treated paper cone woofer on a 2.5” voice coil. TFR™ (Turbulent Flow Reduction) port design tunes the enclosure resonance and is optimized for high velocity air flow, resulting in higher output pressures before turbulence or “chuffing” of the port.
Taking full advantage of boundary plane coupling and to reduce vibration transmission, the AD-S112sw ships with an included yoke mount assembly. Additional M10 fittings on the enclosure allow suspended or flown deployments using the optional accessory M10 KIT-C. With rugged ABS enclosures, sealed input panel covers, and powder-coated aluminum grilles for weather resistance, the AcousticDesign™ surface mounted series exceed IEC60529 IP-54 ratings for dust and splash resistance.
To further enhance performance and speed of install with optimum result, advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction™ techniques are obtainable using Q-Sys networked audio processing platforms, including CXD amplifiers for a complete QSC systems solution.
The AcousticDesign™ series feature a stylish appearance free of obtrusive logo adornments for aesthetically sensitive installations. Complimenting adjacent product families, the AD-S112sw is available in QSC standard black (RAL 9011) and may be painted to match any decor.
- 12-inch weather treated woofer
- TFR™ (Turbulent Flow Reduction) port provides optimal resonant tuning and high velocity air flow
- Maximum peak SPL 121 dB
- Suggested filter points: 32 Hz high-pass, 24 dB/octave Butterworth; 100 Hz low-pass, 24 dB/octave Butterworth
- Included YMS12 yoke mount maximizes boundary plane coupling while reducing vibration transmission
- Optional M10 Kit-C for additional installation versatility
- Lightweight ABS enclosures offer long-term durability and lasting good looks
- Sealed input panel cover and powder coated aluminum grilles for added weather resistance
- Meets IEC60529 IP-54 for dust and splash resistance
- Effective frequency range1 : 30 - 135 Hz
- Rated noise power / voltage2 : 300 watts / 50 volts (rms)
- Broadband Sensitivity: 90 dB SPL
- Maximum continuous SPL: 115 dB
- Maximum peak SPL: 121 dB
- Rated impedance : 8 ohms
- Recommended amplifier power (loudspeaker "program": 600 watts
- Transformer taps : n/a
- LF transducer : 12-inch weather resistant paper cone woofer, 2.5-inch / 64mm voice coil
- Input connector type : Euroblock connector with parallel output terminals
- Enclosure material: Painted ABS polymer
- Grille material : Powder coated aluminum
- Yoke material : Powder coated galvanized steel (included)
(1) QSC AD-S112sw Subwoofer
(1) YMS12 yoke mounting system
(1) Euroblock connector
(1) Input panel cover
We Also Recommend
2x QSC AD-S.SAT-BK 2.75" Satellite 16 Ohm, 150° Conical Coverage Surface Speaker