QSC AD-S10T 10" Surface Mount Loudspeaker in Black
The QSC AcousticDesign™ AD-S10T is a surface mounted 70/100V, 10” two-way loudspeaker system, ideally suited for a wide variety of foreground and background sound reinforcement applications.
AcousticDesign™ series offers integrators a premium quality installed sound solution where performance, coverage, and aesthetics are paramount. Combined with unprecedented ease-of-installation and high weather resistance, the AcousticDesign™ series provides integrators a versatile and confident install solution.
The AD-S10T features a high quality 10” weather treated paper cone woofer on a 2.5” voice coil. A carefully selected 1” exit, 1.4” compression driver perfectly matches the sensitivity and performance of the woofer for outstanding full-range reproduction.
Consistent and even 90° axisymmetric (conical) coverage is achieved through DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition), a QSC innovation which matches the directivity patterns of the woofer and the high-frequency waveguide at the crossover point. The result is a coherent transition between transducers and improved off-axis response.
The even, accurate frequency response of the AD-S10T is aided by a 100-watt low-loss, low-saturation transformer with selectable taps, including an 8O bypass. To enhance weather resistance, the rotary selector is located on the back of the enclosure, protected by a weather grommet.
With rugged ABS enclosures, sealed input panel covers, and powder-coated aluminum grilles for weather resistance, the AcousticDesign™ surface mounted series exceed IEC60529 IP-54 ratings for dust and splash resistance.
Installers will appreciate the award-winning X-Mount™ system included with each fullrange AcousticDesign™ model. This ingenious mounting solution achieves unprecedented ease-of-installation in horizontal, vertical, wall, or ceiling deployments. Knurled surfaces at the pivot planes ensure the load will not drift or sag over time. Articulation marks allow preconfiguration of the X-Mount™ while on the ground with no special tools required. Once secure, the loudspeaker installs in seconds, allowing the installer to work safer, smarter, and faster with repeatable results.
The AD-S10T also includes M10 fittings for optional yoke mount (YMS10T) or shoulder eybolt (M10 Kit-C) accessories for installation versatility.
To further enhance performance and speed of install with optimum result, advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction™ techniques are obtainable using Q-Sys networked audio processing platforms, including CXD amplifiers for a complete QSC systems solution.
The AcousticDesign™ series feature a stylish appearance free of obtrusive logo adornments for aesthetically sensitive installations. AcousticDesign™ surface loudspeakers are available in QSC standard black (RAL 9011) or white (RAL 9010) and may be painted to match any decor.
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures smooth, uniform frequency response over the coverage area
- Patent pending X-Mount™ enables the loudspeaker to be easily installed and deployed at a variety of angles without slipping over time
- Optional yoke mount and M10 Kit-C eyebolt kit offers additional loudspeaker deployment options
- Euroblock connectors allows pre-wiring of the system
- Low saturation 70/100V transformers with 8 ohm bypass (S8T and S10T only)
- Lightweight ABS enclosures offer long-term durability and lasting good looks
- Available in black (RAL 9011) or white (RAL 9010)
- Effective frequency range: 50 Hz - 19 kHz
- Rated noise power / voltage: 250 watts / 45 volts (rms)
- Broadband sensitivity: 92 dB SPL
- Coverage angle (-6 dB) : 90° conical DMT
- Directivity factor (Q) : 10
- Directivity Index : 10 dB
- Maximum continuous SPL: 116 dB
- Maximum peak SPL: 122 dB
- Rated impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended amplifier power (loudspeaker "program": 500 watts
- Transformer taps : 70 V: 100, 50, 25, 12.5 W and 8O bypass; 100V: 100, 50, 25 W and 8O bypass
- HF transducer : 1-inch exit / 1.4-inch voice coil compression driver
- LF transducer : 10-inch weather resistant paper cone woofer; 2.5-inch / 64 mm voice coil
- Input connector type : Euroblock connector with parallel output terminals
- Enclosure material : Painted ABS polymer
- Grille material : Powder coated aluminum
- X-Mount material : Powder coated aluminum
- Ingress protection : IP-54
- Operating environment : Designed for indoor and outdoor use
(1) QSC AD-S10T in White
(1) X-Mount mounting system
(1) Euroblock connector
(1) Input panel cover
(1) User's Manual
We Also Recommend
2x QSC AD-S.SAT-BK 2.75" Satellite 16 Ohm, 150° Conical Coverage Surface Speaker