QSC AD-P.SUB 6.5" Dual Voice Coil Pendant Subwoofer
The QSC AD-P.SUB is part of the AcousticDesign™ Series SUB/SAT loudspeaker line which are ideally suited for background music applications that require refined depth and clarity even at lower volume settings.
The AcousticDesign Series offers integrators a premium quality installed sound solution where performance, consistent coverage, and aesthetics are paramount. Specifically designed to maintain a consistent tonal characteristic across the entire family in ceiling, surface, and pendant enclosures, the AcousticDesign Series allows integrators seamless transitions within blended installations.
The AcousticDesign Series SUB/SAT loudspeakers have been specifically designed to be mix-and-match capable. Any combination of satellites may be paired with any subwoofer in the SUB/SAT line.
The AD-P.SUB features a high quality 6.5-inch weather treated paper cone woofer on a dual voice-coil for improved thermal dissipation and higher output within a small form factor.
The accurate frequency response of the AD-P.SUB is maintained even in 70 / 100 V applications by use of a low-loss, lowsaturation 100 W transformer with selectable taps, including 4 O bypass, using a rotary selector located under the snap-fit magnetically attached powder coat steel grill.
The AD-P.SUB includes built-in high-pass filtered outputs for connecting up to four AcousticDesign Series satellite loudspeakers. This feature greatly reduces system setup, amplifier channel count, and allows for ease of wiring.
The inputs and outputs are located behind a removable conduit cover plate with sealed gland nuts for cable dressing. All in-thru and outputs are terminated to locking 4-pole Euroblock style connectors capable of 12AWG (2 mm) wire thickness.
To retain their stylish aesthetics, the rugged ABS baffle is further protected by using UV inhibitors that prevent discoloration. The magnetic grille features a stick-on logo that can be removed blemish-free for installations where branding is not permitted.
Installers will appreciate the two quick-link cable assemblies and slip-lock fasteners to speed the installation.
Intrinsic Correction™ voicings that optimize performance and speed the install process are easily deployed via the MP-M Series music and paging mixers as well as Q-SYS Platform, including CXD-Q Series amplifiers, as part of a complete QSC systems solution.
- Dual voice coil for improved thermal dissipation and higher output
- Low saturation and low-loss 70 / 100 V transformers with 4 O bypass
- 4x built-in high-pass filtered outputs
- Snap-fit magnetic grills
- Locking 4-pole Euroblock connectors
- 2x quick link cable assemblies and slip-lock fasteners supplied
- Intrinsic Correction™ voicings available via MP-M Series mixers and Q-SYS Platform, including the CXD-Q Series amplifiers
- Available in black (RAL 9011) or white (RAL 9010)
- UL1480 certified
- LF transducer : 6.5-inch (165 mm) dual voice coil weather treated paper cone woofer
- HF transducer : N/A
- Effective frequency range : 55 Hz – 150 Hz
- Rated noise power / voltage : 100 W / 20 V (rms)
- Sensitivity [dB] (rated @1 W, 1 m) : 86
- Coverage (-6 dB) : Omni
- Directivity factor : TBD
- Directivity index [dB] : TBD
- Maximum SPL [dB] (continuous / peak) : 100 / 106
- Recommended amplifier : 100 W
- Transformer taps / impedance : Bypass: 4 O; 100 W (70 V); NA (100 V) Tap: 50 O; 50 W (70 V); 100 W (100 V) Tap: 100 O; 25 W (70 V); 50 W (100 V) Tap: 200 O; 12.5 W (70 V); 25 W (100 V) Tap: 400 O
- Connectors : Mono input: 4-pole Euroblock with thru output Hi-pass mono output: 2x 4-pole Euroblock for 4x satellites
- Enclosure material : ABS
- Grille material : Powder coated steel
- Ingress protection : IP-34
- Operating environment : Designed for indoor use
- Operating temperature range : -4 to 122° F (-20 to 50° C)
(1) QSC AD-P.Sub Pendant Mount Subwoofer
(2) Cable rigging
(3) Euroblock connector
(2) Sealed input cover