QSC AC-S4T 4.5-inch 2-way, 130° Conical - Pair
AcousticCoverage™ is designed to offer integrators a cost effective solution for applications where voice reinforced coverage is of primary concern, while providing improved musicality often not seen in typical BGM class products. Applications for AcousticCoverage™ speakers include wide area paging systems, background music, office buildings, healthcare facilities, concourses, transportation terminals and more.
- High quality transducers provide exceptional clarity through the critical voice range.
- Improved musicality often not seen in typical BGM class products.
- Ported baffle for increased low frequency extension down to 70 Hz.
- Low saturation 70/100V transformers with 8 ohm bypass.
- 4-pole Euroblock connector eases system wiring.
- Advanced voicing via QSC Intrinsic Correction™, applied using Q-SYS processing or CXD amplifier platforms.
- Effective Frequency Range: 70 Hz-20 kHz
- Rated Noise Power/Voltage: 16 watts/11.3 volts rms
- Broad-Band Sensitivity: 84 dB SPL
- Coverage Angle (-6 dB): 130° conical (500 Hz–5 kHz)
- Directivity Factor (Q): 6
- Directivity Index: 8 dB
- Maximum Continuous SPL: 97 dB
- Maximum Peak SPL: 103 dB
- Rated Impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 32 watts into 8 ohms
- Transformer Taps: 70V: 16, 8, 4, 2, 1 watts / 100V: 16, 8, 4, 2 watts / 8 ohm bypass
- LF Transducer: 114 mm (4.5-inch) Polypropylene woofer with 25 mm (1-inch) voice coil
- HF Transducer: 25 mm (1-inch) Aluminium dome tweeter with 25 mm (1-inch) voice coil
- Input Connector Type: Euroblock connector with parallel output
- Enclosure Material: UV treated, high impact ABS polymer
- Grille Material: Powder coated steel
- Yoke Material: Powder coated steel with brass inserts
- Ingress Protection: IP-44
- Operating Environment: Designed for indoor use
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 to 50°C(-4to122°F)
(2) QSC AC-S4T-BK Surface Mount Speaker
(1) Yoke Mount System
(1) Euroblock Connector