2x QSC AC-C4T 4.5-inch Full-range, 140 degree Conical Ceiling Speakers
The QSC AcousticCoverage™ Series AC-C4T is a ceiling mounted 4” full-range loudspeaker with 70/100V transformer, suitable for a wide variety of audio/video conferencing reinforcement, voice paging and background music applications.
AcousticCoverage™ Series is designed to offer integrators a cost effective solution for applications where voice reinforced coverage is of primary concern, while providing improved musicality often not seen in typical BGM class products.
A high quality 4 inch polypropylene cone transducer with butyl rubber surround offers pristine clarity through the critical vocal range for increased speech intelligibilty. With 140 degrees of conical coverage, the AC-C4T reduces the number of loudspeakers required for even coverage in low ceiling applications.
The easy to install blind mount assembly features a ported baffle which optimally tunes the galvanized steel backcan for added musicality, creating low frequency extension down to 70 Hz. To maintain this frequency response, the AC-C4T utilizes a variable tap 16 watt low saturation and low loss 70/100V transformer, accessible under the powder coated steel grill via a rotary selector which also includes an 8 ohm bypass setting.
To further enhance performance and speed of install with optimum result, advanced voicing filter sets using the Q-SYS™ Platform, including CXD Series amplifiers for a complete QSC systems solution.
Installers will appreciate the 4 pole Euroblock connector for loop thru wiring, located under a quick access swivel plate. Eliminating the termination hassles of star topology wiring designs, the generous Euroblock of the AC-C4T can accept four 18AWG pairs.
A safety tether tab is affixed to the adjustable conduit clasp plate for seismic sensitive installations. C-ring and tile rails are included with each pair packed assembly, complete with joining screws and cut-out template.
The AC-C4T baffle and grill are QSC standard white (RAL 9010) to match complimenting QSC product families and includes UV inhibitors to prevent discoloration over time. The AC-C4T may also be painted to match any décor.
To assist in successful systems integration, complete EASE, CAD, and BIM files are available for download online.
- High quality 4” full-range transducer provides exceptional clarity through the critical voice range.
- Ported baffle for increased low frequency extension down to 70 Hz
- Low saturation 70/100V transformers with 8 ohm bypass.
- Advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction™ available through either Q-SYS™ processing or CXD amplifier platforms.
- White (RAL 9010) with UV inhibitors to match complimenting QSC product families.
- 4 pole Euroblock connector eases system wiring
- Complete EASE, CAD & BIM information available online
- Effective frequency range: 70 Hz to 16 kHz
- Rated noise power / voltage : 16 watts / 11.3 volts (rms)
- Broad-band sensitivity: 89 dB
- Coverage angle (-6 dB): 140° (500 Hz to 5 kHz)
- Maximum continuous SPL: 101 dB
- Maximum peak SPL: 107 dB
- Rated impedance : 8 ohms
- Transformer taps: 70v - 16, 8, 4, 2, 1 watts and 8-ohm bypass.
- Transformer taps: 100V - 16, 8, 4, 2, watts and 8-ohm bypass
- Transducer: 4.5-inch Polypropylene cone with butyl rubber surround
- Input connector type: Euroblock connector with parallel output terminals
(2) QSC AC-C4T Ceiling Speaker
(1) Owner's Manual