2x QSC AC-C2T 2.75-inch Full-range, 170 degree Conical Ceiling Speaker
The QSC AcousticCoverage™ SeriesAC-C2T is a ceiling mounted 2.75” full range loudspeaker with 70/100V transformer, suitable for a wide variety of audio/video conferencing reinforcement, voice paging and background music applications.
AcousticCoverage™ Series is designed to offer integrators a cost effective solution for applications where voice reinforced coverage is of primary concern, while providing improved musicality often not seen in typical BGM class products. A high quality 4 inch polypropylene cone transducer with butyl rubber surround offers pristine clarity through the critical vocal range for increased speech intelligibility. With 140 degrees of conical coverage, the AC-C4T reduces the number of loudspeakers required for even coverage in low ceiling applications.
The easy to install blind mount assembly features a ported baffle which optimally tunes the galvanized steel backcan for added musicality, creating low frequency extension down to 70 Hz. To maintain this frequency response, the AC-C4T utilizes a variable tap 16 watt low saturation and low loss 70/100V transformer, accessible under the powder coated steel grill via a rotary selector which also includes an 8 ohm bypass setting. To further enhance performance and speed of install with optimum result, advanced voicing filter sets using the Q-SYS™ Platform, including CXD Series amplifiers for a complete QSC systems solution.
Installers will appreciate the 4 pole Euroblock connector for loop thru wiring, located under a quick access swivel plate. Eliminating the termination hassles of star topology wiring designs, the generous Euroblock of the AC-C4T can accept four 18AWG pairs. A safety tether tab is affixed to the adjustable conduit clasp plate for seismic sensitive installations. C-ring and tile rails are included with each pair packed assembly, complete with joining screws and cut-out template. The AC-C4T baffle and grill are QSC standard white (RAL 9010) to match complimenting QSC product families and includes UV inhibitors to prevent discoloration over time. The AC-C4T may also be painted to match any décor.
- High Quality 2.75" fulll-range transducer provides a natural rise in high frequency extension
- Ported baffle for increased low frequency extension down to 70Hz
- Low saturation 70/100V transformers with 8 ohm bypass
- 4 pole Euroblock connector eases system writing
- Advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction™ available through either Q-SYS™ processing or CXD amplifier platforms
- White (RAL 9010) with UV inhibitors to match complimenting QSC product families
- Complete EASE, CAD, and BIM information available online
- Effective Frequency Range: 70Hz - 20 kHz
- Rated Noise Power / Voltage: 16 watts / 11.3 volts (rms)
- Broad Band Sensitivity: 84 dB
- Coverage Angle (-6 dB): 170°
- Directivity Factor: 2.5
- Directivity Index: 4 dB
- Maximum Continuous SPL: 96 dB
- Maximum Peak SPL: 102 dB
- Rated Impedance: 8 ohms
- Transducer: 2.75 in (70mm) weather treated paper cone
- Input Connector Type: Euroblock connectors with parallel output terminals
- Baffle Material: Painted ABS Polymer
- Grille Material: Powder coated steel
- Back Can Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Testing : Listed UL1480, UL2043 safe for use in ai handling space
2x QSC AC-C2T Ceiling Speakers
1x Operator's Manual