The SPA Series amplifiers from QSC are two half rack 1U, convection cooled power amplifiers delivering two or four channels of 60 watts per channel into 4O and 8O. These amps can also be bridged to supply 200 watts into 4O and 8O, and up to 250 watts into 70V or 100V loads making them extremely flexible for Low-Z or High-Z applications. Utilizing an advanced Class-D amplifier design and Universal Power Supply the SPA Series are amazingly efficient allowing them to be convection cooled and are ENERGY STAR® qualified with quiet auto-ramp standby functionality. The SPA2-60 and SPA4-60 are housed in an unobtrusive black painted 1/2 RU chassis with unique mounting hardware enabling rack, table and wall mounting capabilities.
- Up to 60 watts per channel into 4 and 8 ohms — The outputs of the SPA2-60 and SPA4-60 are designed to provide 60 watts per channel into Low-Z loads
- ENERGY STAR® qualified amplifier — The SPA2-60 and SPA4-60 are EnergyStar qualified amplifiers; efficient class-D amplifiers that conserve energy and require no active cooling, so they reduce operational costs.
- Bridgeable outputs for higher power — Bridging the outputs of the SPA2-60 and SPA4-60 provide up to 200 watts into low impedance, and up to 250 watts into 70V or 100V providing outstanding flexibility.
- Auto-Ramp provides quiet startup and power-down — The EnergyStar Auto-Ramp circuitry ensures quiet and fast power up from Standby and seamless power-down following 28 minutes of inactivity, dramatically reducing power consumption.
- Rack-mountable 1U, half rack width enclosure — The SPA2-60 and SPA4-60 can be mounted in 1/2 RU reducing rack space requirements. In addition their clever joining brackets enable easy under-table and wall-mounting.
- 8 Ohms Dynamic, Both Channels Driven: 60W
- 4 Ohms Dynamic, Both channels Driven: 60W
- Bridged Mode, Watts per Channel:
- 8 Ohms & 4 Ohms: 200W
- 70V & 100V: 250W
- Signal to Noise (A-Weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): >100 dB
- Input Sensitivity: 1.23 Vrms (+4 dBu)
- Maximum Voltage Gain: 25.0 dB
- Open Circuitry: Class D
- Frequency Response (20 Hz - 20 kHz): Frequency Response (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Input Impedance: >10 kO (balanced), >10 kO (unbalanced)
- Maximum Input: 12.3V (+24 dBu)
- Highpass Filter: Switchable 80 Hz when Bridged in 70V & 100V
- Front Panel Indicators: Power, per channel Signal, per channel Protect/Limit
- Controls: 4O/8O/70V Bridge Highpass On/100V Bridged Highpass On per channel pair
- Agency Approvals: UL, CE, ENERGY STAR, RoHS/WEEE compliant, FCC Class B (Conducted and Radiated emissions), UL 2043 with PL-Kit
(1) QSC SPA2-60 Power Amplifier
(1) Operator's Instructions
(1) Power Cable
(1) Connector Kit
(2) Rackmount Ears
(1) Mounting Brackets