QSC KLA12 White (CU)
This is a previously used item which has been recertified by our quality assurance team.
The KLA Series brings the power and sophistication of a line array system into an easy-to-use product significantly redefining the line array product category. With its simple Lift, Click and Play approach, KLA can be deployed in a fraction of the time required by comparable line array products.
This fixed arcuate, active line array system is ideal for a wide range of portable and permanently installed applications ranging from live entertainment to houses of worship or other venues where a line array system is desired.
KLA Power Module
The KLA12 features a highly efficient 500 watt by 500 watt power amp KLA12 Power Module module. This efficient design enables up to five KLA models (any combination of KLA12 and KLA181) to be driven off of a single 15 amp, 120 volt electrical circuit.
KLA loudspeakers incorporate QSC's DEEP™ DSP algorithm - providing extended bass response by actively managing potentially damaging low-frequency transients - and GuardRail™ circuitry protection which prevents the amplifier module from unnatural and destructive clipping.
As an energy saving feature, the Auto Standby mode automatically engages after five minutes of inactivity but upon resumption of audio signal, the power module on the KLA will awaken instantly for immediate output.
In an installed application, multiple KLA Series loudspeakers can be "daisy-chained" for total gain control from a single remote pot wired to the on-board Phoenix-style connector. Additional power module characteristics on KLA include a balanced, line-level XLR input in parallel with an XLR "Thru" connector, PowerCon™ In and Thru connectors, Attenuation Control and LED indicators for Signal, Limit, Power and Standby status.
Housed in a rugged ABS enclosure that results in both light weight and long-term durability, the KLA12 features a 12-inch low frequency transducer coupled with a 1.75-inch compression driver. Designed to be used exclusively as a fixed arcuate line array, each KLA12 is set at a 90° horizontal by 18° vertical splay angle, allowing 90° vertical coverage arrays to be configured using only five boxes (most other solutions require six).
KLA's unique self-contained SOLO™ (Single-Operator Logistics) Rigging System enables users to quickly assemble (and disassemble) the line array in a fraction of the time without the need for special tools or external hardware.
The KLA12 Ar-Q™ (Arcuate Equalization) processing enables users to quickly tune the array, making appropriate frequency compensation adjustments based on the number of boxes. With the click of a dial, the user can select the total number of boxes deployed in the array resulting in an evenly balanced and accurate tonal curve. QSC's proprietary Intrinsic Correction™, first introduced with the WideLine™ Series, actively adjusts time, frequency and amplitude response to achieve a maximally flat bandpass target.
Rigging & Deployment
For maximum deployment flexibility, KLA loudspeakers can be either ground deployed or flown. As a ground stack, up to two KLA12 enclosures can be mounted over the KLA181 or the KW181 subwoofer via a threaded pole socket, or without a sub using an appropriately rated loudspeaker stand.
KLA12 enclosures also feature the Tilt-Direct™ 35mm pole socket allowing the loudspeaker to be aimed downward 9° for the best audience coverage.
Arrays of up to 480 lbs (218 kg) (with a maximum five KLA12 and two KLA181 enclosures) can be flown via the included M10 fittings or the optional KLA AF12 array frame.
The KLA12-WH comes in a white finish.
- 500 W x 500 W power module
- Rugged, ABS enclosure delivers light-weight durability
- SOLO™ Rigging System supports deployment without tools or external hardware
- Ar-Q™ Frequency Optimization quickly tunes the array with the click of a dial, adjusting for the appropriate number of boxes
- 10:1 design factor supports arrays of up to 480 lbs. (218 kg) 5 x KLA12 and 2 x KLA181
- 90° x 18° nominal coverage (requires only five boxes to configure a 90° x 90° array)
- High power, 12” low frequency driver provides extension down to 44Hz without subwoofers
- Extensive DSP further enhances and protects performance
- 1.75” diaphragm compression driver delivers clear and powerful high-frequency reproduction
- powerCON® Input and Thru connections
- Tilt-Direct™ pole mount assists directivity in single-unit applications
- Configuration: Multipurpose 2-way
- Transducers, High Frequency: 1.75” diaphragm compression driver
- Transducers, Low Frequency: 12” cone transducer
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 49 Hz - 18 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 44 Hz - 20 kHz
- Nominal Coverage: 90° H x 18° V
- Maximum SPL (1 meter): 131 dB peak
- Power Output HF: 500 W Class D continuous
- Power Output LF: 500 W Class D continuous
- Input Impedance (ohms) XLR: 40k balanced / 20k unbalanced
- Controls: Power, Attenuation, LF Setting (External Sub/Normal/DEEP™), Array Size (1-5), Front LED (Pwr/Limit/Off)
- Indicators: Power, Signal, Standby, Limit
- Connectors: Balanced female XLR line level input, Balanced male XLR full range line level out, Remote attenuation control, Locking powerCON power connector AC In, Locking powerCON® power connector AC Out
- Cooling: On demand, 50 mm variable speed fan
- Amplifier Protection: Thermal limiting, output overcurrent, overtemperature muting, GuardRail™
- Transducer Protectio: Thermal limiting, excursion limiting
- AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption: 100 VAC, 2.3 A, 120 VAC, 2.01 A, 230 VAC, 1.13 A
- Material: Impact resistant ABS
- Finish: White paint
- Grille: Rugged Powder-Coated Steel Grille
- Dimensions (HWD): 15.0" x 23.4" x 16.6" (382mm x 594mm x 422mm)
- Weight (Net): 55 lbs (25 kg)
(1) KLA12-WH White Powered Line Array Speaker
We Also Recommend
QSC KLA12 White 500W x 500W Two-Way Active Line-Array Loudspeaker (Factory Re-Certified)
QSC KLA12 Black 500W x 500W Two-Way Active Line-Array Loudspeaker (Certified Used)